There is a standard delivery charge of £2.50 to cover post and packing in the UK.
Our returns policy is as follows:
Debbie Locke Health and Beauty strive to ensure that our customers get first class service. If, however, we make a mistake in your order, or there is a defect in a product (not including packaging), we will rectify the mistake at our expense, including the cost of post and packaging on any items returned to us.
If you, the customer, make a mistake and wish to return an item, then the cost of post and packaging will be borne by you. Please note that we can only accept products returned in this way IF:
1. There is no damage to the packaging.
2. The product container has not been opened.
If an item is returned to us in a damaged/opened condition, we will not reimburse the customer nor return the item at our expense. It will be up to the customer to arrange collection.
Procedure for making a return:
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge. This charge will be assessed at the discretion of Debbie Locke Health and Beauty. We will NOT pay shipping on returns.
Online Returns Processing
1. E-mail your return request to Debbie Locke. Please include your Online Order Number (from your notification email or from your packing slip). You MUST have this number to process a return. If you do not receive a return authorization email in a reasonable timeframe, please call: 01934 877700.
2. After receiving authorization to return the items, print a copy of the authorization email, include it with the items and ship to:
Debbie Locke Health and Beauty
attn. Debbie Locke
3. We will notify you by email when your return has been received and processed. We will NOT refund shipping unless the return is our error.